Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jewel: Proud New Mama

Adding another celebrity baby to the mix, Jewel gave birth to a happy and healthy baby boy yesterday (July 11) in Texas.

The ?You Were Meant For Me? songstress and her rodeo riding hubby Ty Murray are thrilled to welcome Kase Townes into the world, after two years of trying to conceive.

Little Kase weighed in at 7lbs, 6oz and the whole family is over the moon about their fabulous new arrival.

Back in January, Jewel told press, ?I?m doing really good. I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of shooting ?Platinum Hit? so that was a little hard. I was tired but other than that I?m good.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jewel/jewel-proud-new-mama-523538

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment